Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Caption Contest Winner!

Well, it's official, we've selected a winner for the Caption Contest. Habitat gardening should be fun, and that's why we tried to encourage everyone to think silly, if only for a moment. In the end, the decision was easy.

Ellen Honeycutt, you're the winner! Congratulations and thank you for participating. We chose your entry because you're the only person to respond who wasn't related to me (or a local friend)! It's nice to know my family takes interest in my hobbies, but even nicer when someone I've never met does too! I know I'm usually full of sarcasm and silliness, but seriously, thank you! The prize was a subscription to this blog, but since you're already a follower, I guess that's a bit redundant.

Honorable mention goes to Clovis and Temperance B. Rennan for thinking outside the box, and to Man Behind the Curtain for being really esoteric.

This was so much fun, we might have to do it again, maybe we'll even have a real prize next time.

More proof that we're just a couple of goofballs that love what we do and see the silly in everything...

The Happiest Leaf in the Roanoke Valley

(This leaf was found this way, completely unaltered by human hands.)

1 comment: